Latest Formula One News
FEBRUARY 5, 2018
Renault engine one second faster says Boullier
Eric Boullier says McLaren will get a one second per lap boost simply by using a different engine in 2018.
Boullier backs Alonso's Le Mans move
Eric Boullier says he supports Fernando Alonso's move into the world of Le Mans racing.
Ferrari-Liberty showdown inevitable says Brown
Zak Brown thinks the showdown between Ferrari and Liberty Media was "inevitable".
Mercedes pushing limits with 2018 design
Toto Wolff has admitted Mercedes is pushing the development of its 2018 car to the limit.
FEBRUARY 2, 2018
Lauda slams dumb grid girl ban
Niki Lauda has slammed Liberty Media's decision to ban grid girls.
Massa laments lack of Brazilian F1 drivers
Felipe Massa says he is "disappointed" that his retirement means there are no more Brazilians on the F1 grid.
Wolff tips Hamilton to sign new contract
It is only "a matter of time" before Lewis Hamilton signs a new Mercedes contract.
Series boss says Formula E will overtake F1
The boss of Formula E says he thinks the all-electric series will eventually overtake F1.
Alonso needs Le Mans to prove skills says Domenicali
Fernando Alonso is racing outside formula one to "prove" he remains one of the world's best drivers.
FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Haas drivers exchange compliments
Haas' two F1 drivers are exchanging compliments ahead of the 2018 season.
WEC eyeing calendar tweak for Alonso
The world endurance sports car championship is reportedly considering changing the date of a key race so that Fernando Alonso can take part.
F1 drivers to wear biometric glove in 2018
Late last year, we reported that the FIA has developed a biometric glove that will include a sensor that feeds lifesaving data to the medical team to help in the event of a serious crash.
JANUARY 31, 2018
Mercedes wants active suspension return?
Mercedes has reportedly suggested that active suspension should be reintroduced in F1.
Barcelona working to finish resurfacing
Operators of the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya are rushing to get the track back up and running after a full re-surfacing.
French GP would welcome 2018 race time shift
Paul Ricard has suggested it would welcome a proposal to tweak the start time of its French grand prix this year.
Nurburgring wants 2019 F1 return
The Nurburgring has indicated it wants to return to the F1 calendar in 2019.
Brown predicts solid season for McLaren
Zak Brown insists formula one will remain Fernando Alonso's "number 1 priority" in 2018.
Lauda denies scaling back F1 involvement
Niki Lauda has denied that he is beginning to pull away from formula one.
Doornbos plays down Dutch GP chances
Former F1 driver Robert Doornbos has played down hopes of a Dutch grand prix revival.
JANUARY 30, 2018
Pirelli concerned about new Barcelona surface
Pirelli is reportedly concerned that a new track surface in Barcelona could make pre-season F1 testing a challenge next month.
Liberty wants to change GP start time
The start time of grands prix could be set to change, according to France's Auto Hebdo.
Calling Sirotkin pay-driver?
Calling Sergey Sirotkin a pay-driver is a "pure lie", is the claim of Boris Rotenberg, the Russian billionaire who is widely credited for being the new Williams driver's financial backer.
Ralf plays down son David Schumacher's winning F4 start
Ralf Schumacher has played down the stunning start to the single seater career of his son David.