Latest Formula One News
JULY 6, 2018
Practice 2 Results
British GP - Practice 2 Results
Friday Press Conference
British GP - Friday Press Conference
Sainz set to stay at Renault
Carlos Sainz looks set to stay at Renault next year.
Mercedes tried to sign Verstappen says Lauda
Niki Lauda has revealed that Mercedes tried to sign Max Verstappen last year.
Mercedes fixed reliability problems says Bottas
Valtteri Bottas says he is not worried about car reliability ahead of the British grand prix.
Vettel questions new DRS zone at Silverstone
Sebastian Vettel has questioned the FIA's decision to include fast corners in the new DRS zone at Silverstone.
Williams braced for Silverstone struggle
Claire Williams has admitted the once-great British team will struggle at Silverstone.
McLaren scraps Indycar plans for 2019
McLaren has reportedly scrapped its plans to enter an Indycar team for 2019.
Raikkonen will accept team orders
Kimi Raikkonen says he is happy to eventually accept Ferrari 'team orders'.
Ricciardo putting pen to paper soon
Daniel Ricciardo now appears certain to be re-signing with Red Bull for 2019 and 2020.
Practice 1 Report - A really great time
British GP - Practice 1 Report
Practice 1 Results
British GP - Practice 1 Results
JULY 5, 2018
Thursday Press Conference
British GP - Thursday Press Conference
Mercedes apology bizarre says Horner
Christian Horner says Mercedes threw a key team member "under the bus" during last week's Austrian grand prix.
Pressure led to Eric Boullier exit says Brown
Zak Brown says "pressure" on McLaren led to the departure of team boss Eric Boullier.
Liberty must improve on-track show says Berger
Gerhard Berger says Liberty Media has lots of work to do to keep the F1 show alive.
FIA may change qualifying blocking rule
F1 may revisit the rules about impeding other drivers in qualifying, according to FIA steward Derek Warwick.
Kubica to know 2019 race chance
Robert Kubica says he will know in the next few months if his chances of returning to the grid in 2019 are realistic.
Ecclestone hails Ferrari sportsmanship
Bernie Ecclestone has praised Ferrari's decision to resist imposing team orders in Austria.
Red Bull close to new Ricciardo deal
Christian Horner has admitted that Red Bull is getting close to re-signing Daniel Ricciardo for 2019.
F1 to meet over 2021 rules at Silverstone
F1 is now on the cusp of finalising its rules for 2021.
JULY 4, 2018
Bouillier out at McLaren
The McLaren F1 team has announced that Eric Boullier has resigned as Racing Director for the team. The move comes after the team has continued to struggle during the middle of the season.
Mercedes hopes to avoid Silverstone penalties
Mercedes is hoping to avoid penalties this weekend at Silverstone.
Ecclestone questions 2019 Miami race
Bernie Ecclestone has questioned whether Liberty Media will be able to add Miami to next year's F1 calendar.