Latest Formula One News
SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
Leclerc back on pole for 2019 Ferrari seat
Charles Leclerc is back on pole position for a plum Ferrari seat in 2019.
Race Analysis - The Silver Trap
Italian GP - Race Analysis
SEPTEMBER 2, 2018
Race Notes - Hamilton wins Italian GP
Italian GP - Race Notes
Sunday Photos
Italian GP - Sunday Photos
Sunday Press Conference
Italian GP - Sunday Press Conference
Sunday Team Quotes
Italian GP - Sunday Team Quotes
Race Results
Italian GP - Race Results
Racing third Mercedes would be fantastic says Ocon
Esteban Ocon agrees that introducing three cars per team would solve his problem in F1.
Four candidates for second McLaren seat
Zak Brown has named four candidates who are in the running to race the second McLaren in 2019.
Pole no guarantee of 2019 seat says Raikkonen
Kimi Raikkonen's future remains completely unclear, even though he drove his Ferrari to pole at Monza.
FIA working on better-looking Halo
A more refined version of the 'Halo' concept is in the works.
Ferrari makes too many mistakes says Rosberg
Ferrari is making "too many mistakes" in its quest for the world championship, according to 2016 world champion Nico Rosberg.
Williams says Kubica would replace Stroll
Paddy Lowe says that if Williams makes a driver change within 2019, it will be Robert Kubica who steps up to the plate.
Not just Pirelli on list for 2020 says Todt
Jean Todt has confirmed that more than one manufacturer has applied to be F1's official tyre supplier in 2020.
2020 Danish GP possible says Whiting
Charlie Whiting says Copenhagen could be the next venue on the F1 calendar.
Magnussen happy Alonso retiring
Kevin Magnussen says he will not miss retiring F1 driver Fernando Alonso.
SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
Qualifying Report - The seven year gap
Italian GP - Qualifying Report
Saturday Photos
Italian GP - Saturday Photos
Saturday Press Conference
Italian GP - Saturday Press Conference
Saturday Team Quotes
Italian GP - Saturday Team Quotes
Qualifying Results
Italian GP - Qualifying Results
Ferrari needs time for Raikkonen decision
New Ferrari president Louis Camilleri says he is not ready to confirm Kimi Raikkonen for 2019.
Stroll not denying Force India seat fitting
Lance Stroll has not denied that he had a seat fitting at Racing Point Force India's Silverstone HQ last week.
Indycar test not key day for 2019 says Alonso
Fernando Alonso will test an Indycar next week, it emerged at Monza.