Latest Formula One News

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018

Sainz to drive with eye infection

Carlos Sainz says he expects to race in Russia this weekend even though he has an eye infection.

Haas to continue with Grosjean and Magnussen for 2019

The Haas formula one team has announced that Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussn will continue driving for the team in 2019. There has been a lot of speculation whether they would be retained, but in the end the team decided to continue with their lineup.

SEPTEMBER 27, 2018

Thursday Photos

Russian GP - Thursday Photos

Thursday Press Conference

Russian GP - Thursday Press Conference

Bottas says title dream still alive

Despite failing to win a single grand prix so far this season, Valtteri Bottas insists that his championship dream remains alive.

Vettel rejects need for psychological coach

Sebastian Vettel says he does not need a psychological coach.

Red Bull focus clearly on 2019 says Marko

Dr Helmut Marko says Red Bull's focus has "clearly" switched to 2019.

Haas still quiet over 2019 drivers

Haas is still staying quiet on the identity of its 2019 driver lineup.

Giovinazzi must learn from Raikkonen

Antonio Giovinazzi must be meticulous as he represents Italy in formula one.

SEPTEMBER 26, 2018

Ocon negotiating with Williams

Esteban Ocon has admitted Williams is his last shot at a F1 cockpit for 2019.

Salo questions Sauber's Giovinazzi pick

Mika Salo is not sure Sauber has made the right choice for 2019.

Gasly not out to destroy Verstappen

Pierre Gasly says he is not approaching his new role at Red Bull as a mission to "destroy" Max Verstappen.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

Giovinazzi to drive Sauber in 2019

The Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team has announced that Italian driver Antonio Giovinazzi will partner Kimi Raikkonen in team for the 2019 Formula One season.

Liberty eyes adding Q4 to qualifying

Liberty Media could be looking at adding another segment to the current 'knockout'-style qualifying format.

Trulli slams current state of F1

Former F1 driver Jarno Trulli has slammed the way the sport has changed since he stopped racing seven seasons ago.

Mick Schumacher happy with Ferrari interest

Mick Schumacher says he is happy with Ferrari's interest in his flourishing formative career.

SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

Leclerc could beat Vettel at Ferrari says Marciello

Charles Leclerc could emerge as Ferrari's number 1 driver as quickly as 2019.

Sauber set to name Raikkonen teammate

Sauber boss Frederic Vasseur has denied that taking on Kimi Raikkonen for 2019 is part of the Swiss team's deal with Ferrari.

McLaren, Alonso interested in Indycar

Indycar looks set to secure three big names from the world of formula one.

Mayor shoots down Copenhagen's F1 project

Advanced plans to bring F1 to Copenhagen have been scrapped.

SEPTEMBER 21, 2018

Vettel misses Schumacher amid 2018 struggle

Sebastian Vettel thinks he would benefit from the advice of his old friend and mentor Michael Schumacher.

Beating top teams ridiculous goal says Budkowski

Renault is not ready to charge for the world title.

Monza, Silverstone still in doubt after 2019

A question mark continues to linger over the future of the historic Italian grand prix.

Mick Schumacher would boost F1 ratings

Mick Schumacher would reinvigorate interest in formula one within Germany.